At AZ Sleep & TMJ Solutions, we have always been dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our patients as well as our dental team. That is no different during the COVID-19 pandemic. In fact, we continue to adjust and improve on the preventive measures we implement throughout our entire practice. It is vital to our ongoing commitment to helping you maintain optimal oral health and wellness.
While we might have shared this before, we want to continue to reassure you of the preventive measures we are taking, especially with COVID-19 cases rising across the country. We remain dedicated to providing you a safe environment to receive the treatment you need to live a healthy, happy life.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we aim to provide you with the best care possible while following proper preventive measures. We hope you will do the same.
We follow these preventive measures to keep you safe
During these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of the added preventive measures we continue to follow at AZ Sleep & TMJ Solutions are:
- Daily temperature and wellness checks for all team members.
- Pre-screening and wellness checks for all patients.
- Prior to every appointment, temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be rescheduled.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door.
- Everyone is asked to disinfect prior to entering the office.
- We also have hand sanitizer throughout the office to use as needed.
- Regular disinfection schedules.
- All treatment rooms are PRIVATE with closed doors to limit exposure between patients.
- Each room is equipped with a HEPA air filter which removes pathogens from the air including bacteria and viruses.
- As healthcare providers, we have always practiced strict hand-washing protocols and sterilization procedures. We continue to do so.
- An antimicrobial rinse will be used prior to any dental treatment or exam.
- During treatment, all providers will be wearing additional PPE (personal protective equipment) including special masks, face shields, and gowns.
- Additional tools for isolation will also be used intraorally.
- Protective glass screens will be present at the front desk and all team members will be wearing masks.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients and in the reception area.
At AZ Sleep & TMJ Solutions, we will always take our responsibility for your care and well-being very seriously. As a team, we aim to provide our services in the safest possible environment for patients and staff. We are sincerely grateful that you are part of our dental family and look forward to continuing to provide you all with the care you need during these uncertain times during the COVID-19 pandemic.